Approximately 13 km north-west of Manali, there is a village named Solang, which is a valley and is a pretty prominent place for backpackers as well as enthusiasts of adventure sports. This particular place is very well covered with snowcapped mountains along with crystal clear water, which definitely makes it worth visiting from the perspective of tourism.
Planning a night stay at the Solang Valley resort is definitely a good idea for the concerned people so that everybody can have a very blessed experience and ultimately will be able to quench their thirst for adventure. Following are some of the best possible places that you need to visit near the Solang Valley in Manali:
- Rohtang Pass: This is one of the most prominent places to be visited in Himachal, and ultimately, this is one of the most important places that you need to visit to enjoy the picture-perfect remarkable view of the glorious Himalayas. There is no place to stay over here as such, but you can very easily pitch your canvas and ultimately spend the night in the land under the clear sky full of stars. This particular place is definitely worth visiting. the ideal time for visiting over here is between October when the climate is quite moderate, and people can easily enjoy the midnight sky sitting by the bonfire. This is located only 42 km away from the valley and is the pass as a gateway to glorious places like the Spiti Valley and Lahaul. Visiting this place is definitely worth it so that you can definitely spend the best time in snowcapped mountains, which give you the perfect feeling of heaven.
- The Great Himalayan National Park: This particular place is abundant in terms of providing the best possible support to adventure lovers as well as wildlife enthusiasts. This place is only 77 km away from the Shillong Valley and is very successful in providing people with a good number of benefits. Basically, this is a remarkable place in itself because of the biodiversity it possesses, and ultimately, this is a paradise for wildlife lovers. This place is basically known as the nerve centre for adventure experience lovers, so they can enjoy a good number of activities over here, including hiking, camping and rock climbing.
- KOTHI: This place is one of the most important and unreal places that you need to visit because this is a village and is the perfect opportunity to spend quiet time away from the city crowd. You can very easily enjoy the charm and solitude of this place because it is only 5 km away from the Solang Valley. This place is definitely worth visiting so that everybody can enjoy the calm and composed time and ultimately will be able to get into the beauty of this magical place without any problem.
- Jogini waterfall: This place is the perfect opportunity to enjoy a very tranquillity-based environment so that everybody will be able to enjoy the gorgeous spot, which is filled with crystal clear water streams along with a complete blessed for nature lovers. This particular scenario is a very good option to be considered because it will provide people with religious connotations to the residents as well so that everybody will be able to have a very beautiful experience over here. This place is only 12 km away from the Solang Valley and ultimately is one of the most important places that you need to visit in this area.
- BEAS KUND: This is a very emerald green pool with crystal clear water, which ultimately provides people with an elevation of 3700 m. This is the perfect hiking destination for the daredevils, and ultimately, this is the perfect place where the Beas glacier will be emerging. This particular place will be starting from the Solang Valley itself, and you will definitely be able to enjoy witnessing the mesmerising parks over here during your route. Staying close to Solang Valley resort will improve the experience. This is definitely worth visiting so that you can definitely enjoy a lot in the lap of nature without any doubt.
- BHRIGU Lake: This is one of the most important places that you need to visit at an altitude of 4300 m. It is a very famous reservoir located in the famous mountain range of Pir Pranjal. This particular place is definitely worth visiting because it is located on the east of the Rohtang Pass and is a very high-altitude lake which is very well covered by the snowcapped mountains. This is a very important tracking destination that you need to visit so that you can spend the best time of your lifetime over here in the glacial snow, and ultimately, you can enjoy the fragments of the lake for the swimming activity if you have that adventure spirit in you.
- Hot water sprinkler: This is basically a temple that has been devoted to the local saint and is based upon the hot water spring in the shrine of the compound, which is the significant attraction of this place. There are several places for bathing for men and women over here so that they can go for that particular activity before actually entering the temple. Nearby, there are two more temples of Lord Shiva and Lord Ram, which you can easily visit, and you can have the best time over here.
- Hadimba Devi Temple: This particular place is only 15 km away from the Solang Valley and is one of the ancient cave temples that is very well dedicated to Hadimba Devi, who was the spouse of Bhima. This place is definitely worth visiting because it will look like a lodge in the Woodlands, and if you look closer, you will definitely be able to observe the experience, which has been dedicated to Hadimba Devi and decorated with the sacrificial remains of the animals. Basically, this is a practice and a part of a culture which is gradually accepting reform.
Hence, visiting this beautiful place is definitely worth it for the individuals, and ultimately, planning a night stay in the Solang Valley resort is definitely a great idea for the individuals so that they can access the perfect destinations of India and experience the best activities.